Open Ateliers Amsterdam North 18/19 November 2023
The 32nd edition of Open Ateliers Amsterdam-Noord (OAN) is about to start!
In the weekend of 18 and 19 November 2023, more than a hundred visual artists will open the doors of their studio and present their work.
Central exhibition in the Treehouse NDSM
In addition, there is a central exhibition in the Treehouse on the NDSM site. This exhibition shows work by all participants and thus gives an impression of the diversity in art creation in Amsterdam-Noord. There is also a handy guide with an overview of all participating artists, cultural hotspots and places in Noord that are special.
Are you an artist, do you have a workshop in Amsterdam-Noord, Schellingwoude, Durgerdam or Ransdorp, and do you want to participate? Register here to participate.
You can register until September 1, 2023.
Why participate in Open Ateliers Amsterdam-Noord?
- You get publicity. Publicity is given to OAN through posters in the city, articles and advertisements in national, regional and local magazines, messages in blogs, podcasts and social media.
- You will receive a guide containing your work and a digital invitation. You can send this to your network, use it for your website and share it on social media.
- Participation is a fun way to get to know colleagues, local residents and interested parties.
- You strengthen the culture of Amsterdam-Noord.
- It’s good for your network. New collaborations can arise between you as an artist with other artists and with, for example, (cultural) institutions, galleries and companies in Amsterdam-Noord.
- An opportunity to sell your work.