Open Ateliers Amsterdam Noord 14/15 November 2020
It is that time again! The artists’ studios in Amsterdam Noord will open again.
The annual weekend of Open Ateliers Amsterdam Noord (OAN) takes place on November 14 and 15, 2020.
Artists, in this business for years, or newcomers, open the doors of their workplace wide and show their work, from ceramics to sculpture, from photography to painting and from jewelry to autonomous installations.
All artists from Amsterdam Noord who have previously been assessed and admitted by the selection committee can participate in Open Ateliers Amsterdam Noord.
For new applicants, the selection procedure is part of the registration .
We are looking forward to new participants!
Why participate in Open Ateliers Amsterdam Noord?
- Scope: We reach a large audience through professionally distributed flyers and posters in the city, articles and advertisements in national, regional and local magazines, posts in blogs and social media.
- Scope: With flyers, booklets and a digital invitation to hand out, forward and post on your website and social media, you can encourage your own network to come and see. And because we all do that, we benefit from each other’s network!
- Collaboration: There are exchanges between visual artists, (cultural) institutions and companies in Amsterdam Noord.
- Promotion: You can show new work and make new contacts with galleries, business, other interested parties and you can strengthen existing relationships.
- Sales: Amsterdam Noord is popular and has many new residents and visitors with an interest in art and culture.
Registration closes on August 31, 2020